Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh, death to early rising

Ok, I am making an attempt to write more, I really am!! It's ridiculously validating that people (namely Anna, Krystyn and Courtney) want to read this. And what can I say, I live to serve, as you wish, wocka wocka wocka.

It is however, 12:13 AM round these parts and I have to be at work at EIGHT AM tomorrow. EIGHT! I mean, it's not that unreasonable, I guess that's a pretty normal time to start one's working day but it just makes me feel nauseous after three months of sleeping in until it's too late to have breakfast and I just might as well have lunch. The moral of that story: this will be a short post. Since my balcony door is wide open, I hope that my neighbor can hear the clacking of my keyboard and that it is keeping him awake. Muahahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just blue myself.

Bri C. said...

JEFF I love you.

And Tobias.