Sunday, February 8, 2009

How Could I Forget....

Love and happiness via the internet to two of my favorite people.

First, my seriously magnificent sister Kaitlynn Marie Caldwell. She's nineteen, people. Not really a very exciting age if you live in the US, but once she gets to Salzburg next year (oh yeah, she's GOING), she'll be able to party like it's 1999.

Also to my wonderfully awesome friend Emily Clare Rico. 23 and still spry and fresh as a spring chicken. I've never really understood that phrase but I like it, and chickens make me think of cocks (the roosters- come on, what do you take me for). This of course makes me think of the fateful evening almost five years ago (we're so old), when I screamed out "shit cock" in front of a passing nun, and Emily nearly died of total mortification. If I remember correctly she tried to dive into the bushes to avoid being sent to hell merely by association.



I love you two! Happiest of birthdays to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean Commander Rico...